Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Five

Okay Kari, this is for you since you tagged me and I haven't updated in a while.


10 years ago I was:
1. Twelve
2. Living in Houston, TX
3. Homeschooled
4. Terribly awkward
5. Just entering Young Women's

5 things on my list today:
1. Go to church (done)
2. Read my Rhetoric homework (doing...kind of)
3. Work (currently there)
4. Read my scriptures
5. sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. recently--chocolate
3. caramel
4. granola bars
5. yogurt (that counts as a snack, right?)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy lots of books
3. donate to charity
4. adopt a child or maybe even two
5. Put Joel through medical school...oh wait, we're going to do that anyways...

5 places I have lived:
1. Great Mills, Maryland
2. Braidwood, Illinois
3. Houston, Texas
4. Safford, Arizona
5. Provo/Orem, Utah

5 jobs I have had:
1. Cato ( A women's clothing/apparel store)
2. BYU Catering
3. Utah Valley Regional Medical Center Microbiology (lab)
4. Intermountain Medical Center Central Lab Microbiology
5. UVRMC Front Deck outpatient services

I tag no one. Well, maybe Leslie..am I friends with Leslie on this? Who knows.

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Oh Arielle, we are friends on here, but I already did it too. Sorry. But you can read mine.

Kari and Steve said...

I love your description of you ten years ago, homeschooled and terribly awkward. I love you, and am glad that you finally posted something on here to keep me entertained for a few minutes. I love you, and can't wait to see more updates stuff like Joel's birthday (even though you worked it) and other stuff that has been going on.