Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Birthday (Arielle)

I have the cutest husband in the world! So I turned 22 yesterday (June 25). Joel Kept me up until midnight on the 24th and gave me my present. He got me Daisy perfume which I love. Then we both worked yesterday. He picked me up after work and had a beautiful bouquet of pink flowers. Then he brought me around to all of the places we went on the day we got engaged. We went swinging on the swings at Farrer Elementary school, then he brought me for a walk up Rock Canyon. We went to the spot that he proposed and he turned over a rock that had a piece of paper taped to the bottom that said "SHMILY" which means "see how much I love you". He used to put smily papers in my stuff when we were engaged. It's so cute! Then we went out to Macaroni Grill which is also where we ate the night we got engaged. Such a wonderful birthday!

No comments: