Friday, June 19, 2009

Phone blues

If anyone has tried calling me (Arielle) lately, and I haven't answered, it is because I currently don't have a phone. Tuesday morning Joel missed work partly because he was sick, but also because his alarm on his phone didn't go off, because his phone was dead! Not dead as in it wasn't charged and it died dead, but dead as in it just decided to stop working dead. It had charge but refused to turn on or recognize the charger when plugged in. So we decided to give Joel my phone since I'm always around a phone at work and my mom is staying with us and has her phone so I will never be far from a phone, but Joel travels up to Sandy every day so we thought it would be a good thing for him to have a phone. So he took my sim card out and put his in and "my phone" has been turned off since Tuesday. So don't be offended if I don't answer my phone or call you back. You could always call Joel's number after 7 pm.

No comments: